Assistant Teacher Information
Austin Korean School recruits assistant teachers in each class to assist in the school's office work.
Students attending high schools (9th grade or higher), parents, and other adults interested in
Hangeul and Korean school activities
1) Certificate of volunteer work: For students, we will issue a certificate of volunteer work so that they can use
their teaching experience as a volunteer score for the school.
2) Leadership award in selecting excellent assistant teachers: If you are recommended by a homeroom teacher
who maintains attendance rate of more than 70% among volunteers for more than two semesters,
you will be selected as an excellent assistant teacher and awarded the Leadership Certificate.
3) Austin Korean School has become a certified organization that can award the Presidential Volunteer Service Award from 2021.
The assistant teacher who meets the standard for volunteer hours can be awarded once a year after the fall and spring semesters.
3. Recruitment deadline
no additional recruitment except duration and number of people selected
1) 2022 Spring Semester : Recruiting is closed.
2) 2022 Fall Semester : By May 14th (Saturday), 45 people will be automatically closed on a first-come, first-served basis, and support confirmation will be notified by the May 16th email.
4. How to Apply
Register through the online link during the recruitment period.