Austin Korean School Sponsorship Guide
Austin Korean School has been run by the Korean people and supported by the Korean government since its foundation in 1986. It's 501 (C), a non-profit organization officially approved by the U.S. government. The method is being sponsored and the method of sponsorship is as follows. The amount you donated will be eligible for year-end tax benefits.It is used as a valuable fund for the dissemination and education of Korean language and the succession and development of Korean culture in the metropolitan Austin area.
< How to Donate >
1. AKS Membership Program (Company/Individual)
1) Sponsored amount - based on $100 per month / $1200 per year
2) Post banners on the AKS website, participate in various school events first, and provide various promotional benefits.
2. Other sponsorship methods (company/individual)
1) Bank deposits and automatic transfers
Account Holder: Austin Korean School
Routing Number: 111000614
Account Number: 117667177
2) Sending mail
Write check Payable to "Austin Korean School"
Mailing Address P.O.Box 50201 Austin, TX 78763-0201
3) Purchase banner ads on the homepage
4) Payment of donations through PayPal
Paypal.me : https://www.paypal.me/AUSTINKOREANSCHOOL
5) Cash or event supplies support
3. Sponsor Levels
4. Sponsorship Application
See the link below for application forms and detailed instructions.
5. Other Sponsorship Inquiries
See below for detailed sponsorship inquiries.
Tel. (512) 673-8508, 8531